The Scotch Experience
Up close and personal with Stuart Brown…
Stuart Brown was trained two decades ago by Master Distillers and Master Blenders at the famed Cardhu Distillery, in Speyside, for Johnnie Walker and the Classic Malts – becoming their first Canadian National Scotch Ambassador.
Stuart is now the National Whisky Consultant for Johnnie Walker and the Malts, the trainer for the Ambassador Programme and the lead whisky consultant on vintage product releases. His knowledge and expertise is like no other.
He has toured the country extensively from coast to coast mentoring private functions as well as countless consumer events for thousands of Scotch enthusiasts.
Stuart has been part of the Master Class Program at Whisky Live, Spirit of Toronto, Victoria Whisky Festival, New Brunswick Whisky Festival – to name a few.
Stuart is considered among the most engaging Whisky presenters in the country delivering his events with a passion for the spirit unequaled by others.
The Masters Table
Join National Whisky Consultant, Scotch Master Stuart Brown in his private Whisky room for a tasting like no other. The ultimate private tasting will educate and delight your senses with Whiskies aged for decades.
Each Event Includes:
- Ultra Premium tasting of 4 whiskies aged 18 to 21 years (3/4oz servings)
- Education of the folklore, history and production of Whisky
- Charcuterie board of aged cheeses, meats and chocolates
- Finished off with a choice of a vintage Scotch aged from 25 to 50 yrs of age (1/2 oz serving)
- TSE Glencairn Crystal nosing glass
- TSE wooden coaster
- TSE Nicaraguan cigar
- $400+HST, per person. Max 4 per event.
- Duration: 2hr, 7-9pm
- Payment: Visa/MC